Because who can afford books in this economy?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

In My Mailbox (12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, that showcases books we got during the week.

I had a good week!

Won:
Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers from Rachelle at Bibliobabe
The Unwritten Rule bookmark from Adrienne of An Addicted Book Reader
Thank you!

Bought:
Unbelievable by Sara Shepard (2.99!!!)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (Couldn't resist any longer)
Brighid's Quest by P.C. Cast
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (Borders shipped early!!!)

So yeah, a good week =D What did you get?

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, did you like The Unwritten Rule? I bought that this week :)

    Karen
    http://karensaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books! I love the Pretty Little Liars series... they're too addicting. I saw Cracked Up To Be on another blog and it sounded really cool. Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning Cracked Up to Be-I absolutly loved it and I hope you do to. Also, congrats on winning the beautiful bookmark that Adreinne gave away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great books this week! I want to read Cracked Up to Be, Rules of Attraction, and Heist Society. Congrats on your win and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracked Up To Be is so good, I hope you enjoy. And yay, I love it when books ship early. I can't wait to purchase Rules Of Attraction. Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. From looks alone, Brighid's Quest has me intrigued. Congrats on winning the contest! Oh, and I hope you enjoyed When You Reach Me! I loved that book. The ending was like whoah x)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got the bookmark : ) And you got some great books, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, keep them coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails