Because who can afford books in this economy?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggiesta Wrap Up


 
I didn't do any posts during Bloggiesta this weekend because I was just too busy doing Bloggiesta stuff and real life stuff. I got a lot accomplished, and I'm proud of what I did! Let's see, I:

  • Made a favicon
  • Wrote a review policy
  • Rearranged my sidebar
  • Created pages (About Me/Review Policy, Review Archives, Contact Me)
  • Archived all of my current reviews
  • Did a couple WoW posts in advance
  • Did an IMM vlog for this week
  • Set up review posts for about half of my TBR
  • Got caught up on my reader and commented on many IMM posts
  • Had fun!

 
I'm not sure exactly how many hours that I spent, but it was quite a few! I'm really happy that I participated, and I hope that I can do it again in sixth months!

2 comments:

Your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, keep them coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails