Because who can afford books in this economy?

Monday, November 15, 2010

Help get me out of my reading funk!

Hey everyone! So, I've been in kind of a reading/blogging funk lately. I'm working to get out of it, and I'm making some progress with the blogging, but the reading is just killing me. I can't find a book that I stay interested in. I forced myself through Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison, which is so a book that I shouldn't have had to force myself to read, and I'm struggling through Stolen by Lucy Christopher. This is where you come in: choose a book from the following list that you think will get me out of my reading funk and make me actually want to read again! So, here are the choices:




Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, keep them coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails