Because who can afford books in this economy?

Sunday, May 16, 2010

In My Mailbox (17)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share the books that we bought, received, etc. the previous week.

This week was great! I got a lot of cool things!

The Won:
Signed! Copy of Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey from Susan of Wastepaper Prose!
Signed! Copy of The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos and swag from the author!

For Review:
An ARC of Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James from the LibraryThing Early Reviewers program.

Bought:
We Hear the Dead by Dianne Salerni
Sticky Fingers by Niki Burnham
The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
I really haven't heard much about any of these which is always exciting! 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway of Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers!

So, what did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. Great books this week! Hope you enjoy them!
    Here's my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the cover to We Hear the Dead gorgeous! I got this one, too, and I just love that cover! Cool books--congrats on the contest wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic books! Congratulations on winning Jekel Loves Hyde and The Emerald Talisman. The Hourglass Door looks really good. I look forward to your reviews. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing books this week! Yay for signed books. I can't wait to see what you think of all of them. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those pretty signed books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting books! I haven't heard much about them, but them seem great. Hope you enjoy - I'll be coming back for some reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Emerald Talisman and Beautiful Malice sound brilliant! And love the signed books :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to your review on The Emerald Talisman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all look so good! I am looking forward to all of your thoughts and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that I am giving you an award check out my blog post to accept it and learn how to pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sticky Fingers is on my TBR list. Congrats on the signed books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, you have an awesome reading week ahead of you! Happy reading!
    Love, Hannah
    P.s. Check out my blog, girl. I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, keep them coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails