Because who can afford books in this economy?

Friday, March 12, 2010

Goodreads

Hi everyone. I haven't had time to really read since Tuesday, and I won't have time today or tomorrow either, so that means no reviews anytime soon. To fill the gap between yesterday and Sunday when I do IMM I thought that I would do this. In case you haven't noticed, I get all of the information on my books from goodreads.com (date published, synopsis, links), so I'm obviously a member. I was wondering if any of you guys are members. I would love to see what you're reading and what you think of the books. So if you have an account go ahead and add me as a friend. My name is Taylor McBroom. I'll accept, I promise =D.

2 comments:

Your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, keep them coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails