Because who can afford books in this economy?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (8)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Well, I didn't do too bad this week!




 

 From the library:
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead (Reading now-wow!)
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
I put all of my other library books on hold when I got these!

Bought:
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (!!!)
Willow by Julia Hoban (Just because I love it so much)
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder (LOVED the Study series, so I had to get it)

Won:
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young 
from Sarah at YA Librarian Tales.
Thanks Sarah!

Next week I should be getting a book that I'm VERY excited about...

 What was in your mailbox this week?

10 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I loved Before I Fall, and I've heard TNL is fantastic!

    Hope you enjoy them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these lists. I'm always interested in what others are reading.

    I'm informing you that there's a blog award waiting for you on my blog. http://sharifwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great selection this week! I'm anxious to see what you think of Before I Fall - it's supposed to be great. Enjoy!

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have some great books this week! I loved Storm Glass. I actually haven't read the Study series-I started with these because I didn't know they were related until it was too late. So I guess I already know what happens with Yelena. I still plan to read Poison Study hopefully this year. I also have to read the Vampire Academy books soon. I guess the good thing is that if I love the first one I can read a bunch of the other ones back to back instead of waiting years for them to be published! I am on the waiting list for Before I Fall at the library. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look good. I hope you love Before I Fall as much as everyone else seems to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books this week! I loved Blood Promise and am looking forward to Spirit Bound. I can't wait to hear what you think of Storm Glass. I've read the Study series too, and loved it, but haven't read the Glass series yet.
    Here's what I got: Not-Really-Southern Vamp Chick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week. I really liked Blood Promise and am currently reading Before I Fall. It's really good so far! I hope you enjoy your books this week and thanks for visiting my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great titles, can't wait to get Before I Fall. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool collection of books you have there. Enjoy your books. Here'smine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books !! :) can't wait to get Before I Fall and Willow :) happy reading!! I'm a follower now :3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, keep them coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails