Because who can afford books in this economy?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (9)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

My WoW this week is:


 Synopsis from goodreads:
The Shifter is an immortal creature bound by an ancient spell to protect the kings of Samorna. When the realm is peaceful, she retreats to the Mistwod.

But when she is needed she always comes.

Isabel remembers nothing. Nothing before the prince rode into her forest to take her back to the castle. Nothing about who she is supposed to be, or the powers she is supposed to have.

Prince Rokan needs Isabel to be his Shifter. He needs her ability to shift to animal form, to wind, to mist. He needs her lethal speed and superhuman strength. And he needs her loyalty--because without it, she may be his greatest threat.

Isabel knows that her prince is lying to her, but she can't help wanting to protect him from the dangers and intrigues of the court . . . until a deadly truth shatters the bond between them.

Now Isabel faces a choice that threatens her loyalty, her heart . . . and everything she thought she knew.

This book looks great! It kind of looks a bit like Graceling, and in my opinion that's a good thing! I've seen some good things about it, so I can't wait to get my hands on it!
What are you waiting on?


3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading this one!

    Heres mine:

    http://mydangerouspleasure.blogspot.com/2010/03/waiting-on-wednesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is on my TBR list too. It sounds fantastic. Great pick!

    Here is my WoW pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this one sounds interesting, even thoughit's not my usual kind of book. Hope you enjoy it when you get your hands on it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, keep them coming!

Related Posts with Thumbnails